Hey, blog I'm back with another episode. Today's episode, this will be a special episode. This will be the last episode of my commercial project. The reason I chose cap cut is that I am more familiar with the app in itself and I can work it around it better than any other filming app. Another reason is because it has a wide range of different features you can use. You can use transitions and animations to make your video or movie more vibrant and appealing to the audience. I can access these features for free as well so I can make many projects without a charge as I have in my time since using cap cut in previous classes. The way I plan to structure my commercial will be my pictures first. It will be one of my pictures as a child. I will then use another picture that is still of a child but a little older. My third picture will be another picture as a child but older. My next picture will be in the current time as a teenager. My last picture will also be as a teenager and old...
Hey Blog, I'm back with another episode. In today's episode, I am going to talk about my pictures and videos for my commercial. I will start off with a picture of myself when I was a little child. I was graduating from pre-kindergarten. It was a nice memory to add to the first picture in my commercial. The second picture will also be a picture of me as a child. To create a pattern of the younger me to the older me. My third picture will be a more senior picture of me in my current age and grade , I also will be holding a softball . The first three pictures created a pattern and explained me as a child and my present age. My n ext picture will be the image I used for this blog using an MLB star named Fernando Tatis Jr to be my third image. This image represents me in a way because of the love I have for baseball. I enjoy the atmosphere of the sport and the feeling of hitting a baseball is just one of the best feelings in the world. Fernando Tatis is my favorite baseball ...
Hey, blog I'm back with another episode. In today's episode, I will talk about the problems that me and my group partner faced while filming. We faced a problem with time efficiency. We were having issues with finishing our filming in time before we had to go home due to the fact that we were still children. Another issue we faced was procrastination there were times when we would meet together and become lazy and not film that day because of the tiring week we already had. We also faced unfortunate events where we were filming and the phone we were using died on us while filming. Another issue we faced was the location. Even though our filming involved a car, we also filmed outside the car which could become a problem at times due to the loud background noises from the outside. We also came across a weather problem during the outside scenes. Another issue we came across was having to redo the scenes because we kept laughing and joking around with one another, which is not rea...
Comments
Post a Comment