Hey, blog I'm back with another episode. In today's episode, I will talk about the problems that me and my group partner faced while filming. We faced a problem with time efficiency. We were having issues with finishing our filming in time before we had to go home due to the fact that we were still children. Another issue we faced was procrastination there were times when we would meet together and become lazy and not film that day because of the tiring week we already had. We also faced unfortunate events where we were filming and the phone we were using died on us while filming. Another issue we faced was the location. Even though our filming involved a car, we also filmed outside the car which could become a problem at times due to the loud background noises from the outside. We also came across a weather problem during the outside scenes. Another issue we came across was having to redo the scenes because we kept laughing and joking around with one another, which is not rea...
Hey blog I'm back for another episode. In today's episode, the topic will be the song chosen for my upcoming commercial. The song is called Waves by Dean Lewis. The song represents me because the song explains how he was once a young boy who was happy always. Now he can't understand why there is inconsistency in his heart that feels happiness from once as a young boy. I relate to certain things from the song. I believe the older you get the harder life can get. You are met with more responsibilities and expectations as a growing teenager. Sometimes I tend to care too much about how people portray me because of the way I want the world to view me. Once as a young boy who just cared about little things like going outside or playing video games. Now an older boy who cares about things that can cause pressure and stress. I do want to be successful in life and I think many people In the world go through things In life that are challenges. I also believe that overcoming those c...
Hey blog, your favorite blogger is back with another episode. In today's episode, I will talk about how we completed our scenes. Completing our scenes has been a huge stress reliever for us. We were able to complete our scenes in one day being with each other. Since there was only Mercedes and I in the group we had to improvise. Our filming process would go like if it was a scene showing the both of us we would have to take turns filming each other. If there was a scene showing only one of us then we would just record one another. Mercedes wore a white shirt, black shorts, and sandals. I wore a white shirt, black shorts, and slides. It took us 4 hours to film the scenes. We only took 2 breaks and tried to do as much as possible before really needing a break. Although our filming level is not professional, I think we had a good representation of different shots and angles. I enjoyed how our scenes came out and how they were put together. It was difficult to keep a straight expressi...
Comments
Post a Comment