Hey Blog, I'm back with another episode. In today's episode, I am going to talk about my pictures and videos for my commercial. I will start off with a picture of myself when I was a little child. I was graduating from pre-kindergarten. It was a nice memory to add to the first picture in my commercial. The second picture will also be a picture of me as a child. To create a pattern of the younger me to the older me. My third picture will be a more senior picture of me in my current age and grade , I also will be holding a softball . The first three pictures created a pattern and explained me as a child and my present age. My n ext picture will be the image I used for this blog using an MLB star named Fernando Tatis Jr to be my third image. This image represents me in a way because of the love I have for baseball. I enjoy the atmosphere of the sport and the feeling of hitting a baseball is just one of the best feelings in the world. Fernando Tatis is my favorite baseball ...
Hey, blog I'm back with another episode. In today's episode, I will talk about the problems that me and my group partner faced while filming. We faced a problem with time efficiency. We were having issues with finishing our filming in time before we had to go home due to the fact that we were still children. Another issue we faced was procrastination there were times when we would meet together and become lazy and not film that day because of the tiring week we already had. We also faced unfortunate events where we were filming and the phone we were using died on us while filming. Another issue we faced was the location. Even though our filming involved a car, we also filmed outside the car which could become a problem at times due to the loud background noises from the outside. We also came across a weather problem during the outside scenes. Another issue we came across was having to redo the scenes because we kept laughing and joking around with one another, which is not rea...
Hey, blog I am back with another episode for my Music Video. In today's episode, we will talk about why we are still planning out our filming and the way the music video is coming along. Me and my group partner have had our setbacks due to our daily lives. School has been a factor in our filming process which has caused minor issues. Also, the fact that we have responsibilities outside of school, Mercedes plays volleyball and I work at Chick-fil-A. We have been unable to film a lot so we understand that the weekend can not be the only option. We have to try to get some filming in during the weekdays and after school if possible. Mercedes and I will try to get some filming in next week Monday after school if possible. We understand that we have a clear idea of what we want in our Music Video and how we want to organize it. Time is really the issue for us right now we just have to find a clear schedule for us to film. Our plan is to try and film at least 2 days next week if possibl...
Comments
Post a Comment